We ask that the following are adhered to in the event that it is necessary to cancel a swimming lesson because of illness or poor weather conditions:
- In the event of a cancellation, with at least 24 hours’ notice, we will schedule a make-up lesson, to occur at a time that suits both you and your instructor.
- For learners taking 2 lessons per week, a maximum of 5 classes may be made up in any school term.
- Cancellations due to illness will be accepted up to 12 hours prior to a lesson.
- Cancellations due to unavailability/leave of absence should be 7 seven days prior to the scheduled date of the lesson with make-up lessons offered. A maximum of two classes per term can be rescheduled due to unavailability.
- In circumstances where your instructor is on his/her way or arrives at your home and there has been no or insufficient notification of a cancellation, your lesson will be charged and no make-up lesson offered, even in poor weather conditions*.
- If due to illness or any personal mishap an instructor is unable to deliver your lesson at the appointed time, we will call you as soon as possible. A replacement instructor will be offered if this is possible, or the opportunity to reschedule at a time that suits you.
- We have no plans to cancel lessons without first attempting to contact you, so please do not assume a class is/is going to be cancelled due to poor weather conditions*.
- In the event that you need to cancel a lesson at any time, you are kindly requested to call us to make a cancellation.
*Lessons will not be cancelled due to rainy day as our instructors can teach well even if it is raining. Cancellation may occur in case of thunderstorms or very low temperatures (if outdoor).