Active Kids Voucher for Swimming Lessons in Sydney NSW
Message to All Parents Living in Sydney and New South Wales (NSW): Do you have a kid aged from 4.5 to 18 years old? Did you know that you can now claim your kid’s $100 Active Kids Voucher for the private swimming lessons with Nereids Aquatic Coaching that is an approved Active Kids Provider?
Wait no longer and provide your child(ren) with the benefits of participating in one of the most exciting sports! You should not forget that swimming can be an essential life skill for the present and future safety of your children. Most of all: The whole teaching proccess is great fun for both, our swim instructors and the kids themselves.
Who is Eligible for the NSW Active Kids Voucher
The $100 Active Kids Voucher can be obtained by any parent, guardian or carer. The eligibility criteria for the students are the following:
- Being a resident of NSW
- Aged between 4.5 and 18 years old
- Having enrolled in school from Kindergartenup to reaching the age of twelve. Those who are home-schooled or enrolled in secondary school education at TAFE NSW can also be included
- Holding a current Medicare card
It shall be pointed out that each eligible student can apply for the $100 Active Kids Voucher
How to Claim the $100 Active Kids Voucher
There are four steps to take, in order to claim the $100 Active Kids Voucher:
- Visit the Service NSW website
- Scroll down in the first page to find all the information you need about the Voucher
- Click on the red “Apply Online” button
- After you have created your account, you can complete an Active Kids Application
Once your application is processed, you will receive a voucher that has an unique ID number. This ID number will be available for downloading, printing and e-mailing. Keep in mind that you can register for as many children you wish.
Your voucher is ready and you can redeem it for private swimming lessons with Nereids Aquatic Coaching!
What You will Need While Applying for Your Active Kids Voucher
All you need to have for completing the process of acquiring your $100 Active Kids Voucher are:
- An account in MyserviceNSW
- The card details of your child's/children's Medicare
- It is also optional, but not mandatory, to be aware of the height and weight of your child/ren
- Important things you need to know
How to Redeem Your Active Kids Voucher with Nereids Aquatic Coaching
Nereids Aquatic Coaching is a registered Active Kids Provider. The process of redeeming your Active Kids Voucher with our swim school is very simple:
- Submit your $100 Active Kids Voucher through our enrolment form
- We will match your child/ren with one of our swim teachers
- We will redeem your voucher/s through the Service NSW
- Our swim teachers will provide your child/ren with private swimmining lessons of the highest quality
Useful Tips About the NSW Active Kids Voucher
- Each voucher is valid from the 31st of January until the 31st of December of each year. The $100 Active Kids Voucher can be redeemed during this period.
- From 1 July 2019, parents, guardians and carers can apply for the second $100 Active Kids voucher.
- Voucher 1 is valid January to December and Voucher 2 is valid July to December.
- From the 31st of January of 2019, you can apply for a new voucher, following the steps described before, and use it again until the 31st of December of 2019.
- Each voucher is for a single child and you cannot split it among more children. Also, it cannot be used for buying items and it cannot be cashed out.
If you have any inquiries about the NSW $100 Active Kids Voucher, please feel free to contact Nereids Aquatic Coaching Team to help you out.