Fitness & Aerobic for NSW Seniors Card Members
Nereids Aquatic Coaching Team is a proud, registered member of the NSW Seniors Card, giving you the opportunity to enjoy discount in its specially structured swim programs for Seniors.
Fitness and Aerobic Activities for NSW Seniors Card Members
Below we may find the fitness and aerobic activities that Nereids Aquatic Coaching can offer to all NSW Senior Card members:
How to Apply for NSW Seniors Card
The process for applying for the NSW Seniors Card is quite simple. There are five easy “steps” you need to take for that:
- Visit the page the Service NSW website. Alternatively, you can also use apply through the following the Seniors NSW Card government website.
- Make sure that you meet the criteria for getting your NSW Seniors Card
- Press the button that writes “Apply online”
- Fill the online form as requested
- Submit your completed form for further processing and final approval
What You Need to Know About the NSW Seniors Card
There are three elements of personal information you need to include in the electronic application:
- The details of your postal address
- Your date of birth
- The details of your valid green Medicare Card
Important Points to Remember About the NSW Seniors Card
In order to be eligible for applying for the NSW Seniors Card, you need to remember the following:
- You must be 60 years old and over
- You must be a permanent resident of NSW
- You must not have more than 20 hours of paid work per week, during the last 12 months
- You must be a holder of a valid green Medicare Card
- You should also keep in mind that the process of the application takes up to 21 days
Benefits From Being a NSW Seniors Card Member
By acquiring the NSW Seniors Card, you can take advantage of a number of benefits, ranging from transport discounts and special offers to competitions and reciprocal right to other states of Australia. Being a senior citizen is full of new challenges.
The Nereids Aquatic Coaching Team is totally aware of this fact. This is why Nereids applies the two swim lessons programs that were mentioned before exclusively for their senior students. Seniors who have experienced the therapeutic, relaxing and stress-relieving elements of water and swimming, do not need any further explanation or convincing. Indeed, all our senior students can confirm the wellness that swimming brings.
Senior people of all levels and experience, who wish to live and enjoy such kind of great experience while benefiting from discount fares, are more than welcome to contact Nereids Aquatic Coaching and find out in details about the options we can provide them.
Make yourself a nice present and discover or rediscover the greatness of the aquatic environment, while you are guided by our experienced and caring swimming teachers!