At Nereids Aquatic Coaching, we offer you the flexibility to use your purchased lessons as credits and schedule them in our system as you go with at least 24 hours prior each lesson.
This means you can schedule:
1. As you go (one at the time or more) with at least 24 hours prior each lesson: this option gives you more flexibility and control to avoid cancellation fees but you might not always find the spot that you want
2. As many lessons as possible weeks in advance: this option secures your preferred dates/times with our teacher but with the risk that the lesson might be forfeited in case of a cancellation. This option is recommended especially during the high season due to high demand for our services.
Once your lessons are scheduled in our system, then the cancellation policy applies as our teacher is committed to deliver the lessons for you.
Thus, please schedule only the lessons that you can commit to and avoid any cancellation penalties. This includes checking the weather forecast (if you don’t wish to do lessons under the rain) prior scheduling your lessons in our system
♠ We do conduct a swimming lesson in the rain, especially during mid-summer. After all, we all get wet while swimming!
♠ The cancellation of any lesson is completely in your hands unless the conditions are deemed unsafe by your teacher. However, to ensure we are consistent and fair with all of our clients and teachers, the policy we have put in place on cancellations can be seen below:
You are entitled to maximum of 1 free cancellation for every 5 purchased lessons. This applies only for the lessons which you have already scheduled in our system
- In the event of such a cancellation, with at least 24 hours’ notice, we will schedule a make-up lesson to occur at a time that suits both you and your instructor. In the event of a cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice, your lesson will be forfeited, and no make-up lesson will be offered, even in poor weather conditions*.
- Cancellations due to illness will be accepted if made at least 6 hours prior to a lesson.
Any more cancellations beyond the 1 per 5 booked lessons will be forfeited. Alternatively, to avoid charges for the lesson or losing your free cancellation, we offer you the flexibility to:
- Move it to a different time at the same day if the teacher is available
- Give it as a gift to a friend, at the same day in a nearby location
If your instructor is unable to conduct the lesson at the scheduled time, we will advise you as soon as possible. We will either provide a replacement instructor or reschedule your lesson for a later date.
If a group or back-to-back lesson is to take place and someone pulls out, no make-up swimming lesson or credits will be offered. In such case, the lesson will be conducted by the remaining student/s.
If during your lesson time, the instructor assesses that the weather is unsuitable* for swimming, your remaining lesson time will be added to your future lessons.
Nereids' swimming teachers reserve the right to cancel any lesson where they do not feel safe or the pool area is not safe for conducting proper swimming lesson. If a teacher feels as if his/her safety is threatened during a lesson, they are instructed to leave the site and contact their team leader or manager immediately.
If you wish to cancel your scheduled lesson, you will need to inform the teacher directly as soon as possible. Then please complete the cancellation online via our scheduling website.
*Unsuitable weather: Lessons will not be cancelled due to rainy day as our instructors can teach well even if it is raining. Cancellation may occur in case of thunderstorms for safety reasons or exceptionally low temperatures (if outdoor). The weather is assessed in real time by your instructor as weather forecasts are not always accurate.
Satisfaction/Money Back Guarantee Policy
In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied after your first lesson with Nereids Aquatic Coaching, we will set you up with a new instructor and restart the lessons package you purchased.
As a result, the first lesson with your new teacher will be conducted free of charge.
Our satisfaction guarantee conditions are:
- If you have booked 5 lessons or more, and
- Providing a feedback stating legitimate reasons for not being satisfied with our teacher(s)
If you are still not satisfied with your new instructor, then please see the refund policy below.
We value your feedback.
If you want to pause your swimming lessons for any reason, they will remain as credits in your account and will never expire.
If you do not wish to continue your lessons, then your credits can be gifted to another individual who is not the original purchaser.
In case that none of the above options are possible and you have reasonable ground for a refund and not due to change of mind, then we will refund you the remaining lesson fees if your lessons were purchased within 30 days of the date of your refund request. After 30 days of your purchase, all remaining lessons are only available for Nereids credit. These credits will never expire.
In case of refund, $75 cancellation fee will be charged. The cancellation fee is not applied for our satisfaction guarantee.
Refunds will not be provided to Nereids clients who attempt to solicit a Nereids instructor.
Nereids Aquatic Coaching reserves the right to charge an administration fee to recoup credit card fees associated with any refunds.