Nereids Aquatic Coaching Team offers private swimming lessons for adult squads in Sydney. This is a training program that is structured to suit the needs of advanced swimmers who practice swimming as a group.
It is ideal for competitive or triathlon swimmers who wish to practice on top level with the best possible guidance together with like-minded individuals. Furthermore, it is a great way for socialising with other swimmers who have the same passion about swimming.
Requirements of Private Squad Swimming Lessons for Adults in Sydney
There is a number of basic requirements for our private swimming lessons for adult squads in Sydney:
- In order to be part of the adult squads training, you should be able to swim at least 1km for any of the swimming strokes - freestyle, backstroke or breaststroke. The requirements can though be flexible considering that there will be other swimmers at the same levels as yours, so that all of you will be able to swim at a similar pace.
- The swimming lessons are conducted in your own backyard or apartment complex swimming pool, which should be at least 25 meters long.
- If you don’t have access to your own swimming pool, we can add you in our waiting list and match you with someone that has and would like to invite you in their pool.
How the Private Adult Squad Swim Classes can be Organised
Below, we have listed a number of ways that the private adults squad swimming classes can be organised.
If you have access to your own 25-meter pool, you can either:
- gather your own team of swimmers such as friends, relatives and colleagues or
- we can add you in our waiting list and match you with other similar minded individuals who would also like to participate in the private adult squad classes.
If you don’t have access to your own pool, you can request to join our waiting list until someone who has access to such a pool requests us to organise a squad.
The fees for the private squad training are similar with our group lessons fees.
The exact number of swimmers participating in the swimming lessons, will be decided based on the request of the group and the size of the pool.
Objectives of Private Adult Squad Swimming Lessons in Sydney
The swimming lessons are adapted to the needs of our students and cover all the swimming styles and strokes. The basic objectives of the adult squad private swimming lessons program are the following:
- Perfect your swimming skills
- Challenge yourself
- Enhance your performance
- Improve strength, stamina and endurance
- Expand your horizons
- Socialise with similar minded individuals and making new friends
- Have fun
Advantages of Private Adult Squad Swimming Lessons in Sydney
There is a reason why the adult squad swimming lessons are becoming increasingly popular. Team practice with swimmers of a similar mindset is a different story comparing it with the typical sole training of a demanding swimmer.
There, you have the opportunity to both compete and have a good time, make new friends and improve your endurance. In any case, Nereids Aquatic Coaching Team is happy to hear your needs and assist you, through the exciting process of adult squad training.