This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Nereids Aquatic Coaching Pty Ltd. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
In order to use our services, a user must first complete the registration form. During enrolment, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the services on our site, in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Google Analytics (Google)
In Nereids, we use Google Analytics to measure website, app, digital and offline data. Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilises the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Browser Cookie and Usage Data.
Opting Out and Unsubscribing
If, at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email. You may also choose to contact us using the contact information provided under the section ‘Contacting Us‘.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal details are up to date, correct, and complete. At any time, you have the right to:
- Review the personal information you have supplied us.
- Request that your personal information may not be used to contact you.
- Request that your personal information be removed from any solicited list used by us.
- Request that your personal information be deleted from our records.