COVID-19 Update: We Keep Teaching - Safety Measures of Nereids Aquatic Coaching
We Keep Teaching
Private One-on-one Swimming Lessons
in Home Pools
A. What Safety Measures Have Been Taken by Nereids Mobile Swim School?
In addition, they have been instructed to:
- Seek medical advice and self-isolate immediately if they are showing the symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with someone who has, is suspected of having it, or has been overseas in the last 14 days
- Measure their temperature with thermometer every morning and night
- Practice Social Distancing whenever possible
- Stop handshaking and other physical greetings
- Practice very good personal hygiene including washing their hands with soap, shower before and after each lesson and using hand sanitizer with at least 70% alcohol
B. How Can You Contribute to Safety?
- Please respect the safe distancing recommendations of at least 2 meters from our teacher and explain to your child/ren why this is important
- Please measure yours (adult students) or your kid’s temperature prior each swimming lesson
- Please be symptom free for 24 hours prior each lesson
C. Can the Covid-19 be Transmitted Through Pool Water?
D. Is it Safe to Continue with Swimming Lessons?
E. Does Nereids Mobile Swim School Continue Private Swimming Lessons for Kids Under 5 Years Old?
Yes. By wearing our new full-face snorkeling masks our team continues to offer private one-on-one swimming lessons to our young and non-confident swimmers. The new masks allow us to teach from close distance while keeping both our teachers and our students safe.
F. Do I Have To Be Together With My Kid in The Pool?
No. Our full-face snorkelling cover the eyes, nose and mouth of our teachers, thus allowing us to teach your children as they should normally be taught.